PROMOTING RESPONSIBLE PET OWNERSHIP
You can add HTML directly into this element to render on the page.
Just edit this element to add your own HTML.
The Thurston County Humane Society promotes humane care and treatment of pets in Thurston County emphasizing Responsible Pet Ownership (RPO). The Society combats pet over-population, and through appropriate animal care agencies, supports the enactment and enforcement of laws that protect animals and prevent cruelty to them. Members, volunteers and supporters fund animal aid and education programs. Contributions are tax-deductible under Section 501(c)(3) of the I.R.S. Code. The TCHS, Inc. tax i.d. #91-6057794
Your can help support our efforts by:
- Becoming an Annual Voting Member for only $10.00
- Providing donations above your TCHS Membership
- Consider the Thurston County Humane Society
through memorials to your loved ones.
- Remembering The Thurston County Humane Society and our efforts in your estate planning.
- Participating in Combined Fund Drive For State Employees.